General Entrance Requirements
Bachelor's Degree Programmes
|Core Subjects||Minimum Level|
|MATHEMATICS COMPULSORY PART||2|
|Elective Subject(s)||Minimum Level|
|One of the following elective subjects:|
|ANY 1 SUBJECT||2|
- HKDSE Category B subjects (Applied Learning) with attainment at “Attained” or above; or Category C subjects (Other Languages) with attainment at grade E or above will be considered as elective subjects.
- Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) applicants, who have met the specified circumstances as announced by the Education Bureau (EDB), can use the following qualifications to replace HKDSE Chinese Language level 3 to meet the entrance requirement for Chinese Language:
- HKDSE Applied Learning Chinese: Attained
- GCE (A-Level /AS-Level) Chinese: Grade E or above
- GCE (O-Level)/ GCSE/ IGCSE Chinese: Grade E or above
- Some programmes may give higher weighting or preference for certain elective subjects in admission selection. Please refer to the ‘Programme Information’ for details or click here.
Admission Scores Calculation
Calculation of Scores for Applicants with More than One Sitting in HKDSE Examination
The University will calculate the best grades attained by an applicant from the most current two sittings of HKDSE taken by the applicant. There is no grade penalty for multiple sittings.