General Entrance Requirements
Bachelor's Degree Programmes
|Core Subjects||Minimum Level|
|CITIZENSHIP AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT||Attained|
|MATHEMATICS COMPULSORY PART||2|
|Elective Subject(s)||Minimum Level|
|ANY 2 SUBJECTS||3|
- Liberal Studies would be used as the alternative of the core subject requirement of Citizenship and Social Development.
- Unspecified electives may include Category A elective subjects, Mathematics extended modules (M1/M2) (except for JS1801) and Category C other language subjects (at grade E or above) (except for JS1200, JS1201, JS1217, JS1801, JS1805, JS1806 and JS1807). If students take both M1 and M2, they are counted as one subject only.
- Applied Learning (ApL) subjects are not counted as elective subjects, except for JS1041, JS1042, JS1043, JS1044, JS1805, JS1806 and JS1807.
- Please refer to the minimum entrance requirements webpage for details.
- Applicants who are marginally failed to meet the entrance requirements of the programme may still have opportunity of admission. CityU will continue the flexibility towards the minimum entrance requirements for JUPAS applicants in 2024/25 entry. The details of flexible admission arrangement will be announced in due course.
- For details of the alternative Chinese Language qualifications acceptable by the University for Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) students, please click here.
Admissions Scores Calculation
Calculation of Scores for Applicants with More than One Sitting in HKDSE Examination
CityU accepts repeat results and will use the best results in assessing whether applicants fulfil the entrance requirements and to calculate admission scores.
Interview Arrangements (URL)